Personalized, high quality care
Roger Kao, MD, Gastroenterology
Gastroenterologists specialize in the field of digestive disorders and liver diseases. The physicians provide a full array of diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic services, while providing personalized and high quality medical care to all patients.
GI endoscopic procedures are:
• Upper endoscopy (EGD)
• Flexible sigmoidoscopy
• Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
• Ambulatory 48 hour pH testing (BRAVO)
• Small bowel capsule endoscopy (pill camera)
• Endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR)
• Percutaneous gastrostomy tube placement (PEG)
• Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS)
• Endoscopic celiac nerve block
Physicians specializing in gastroenterology:
- Betty M. Ho, M.D.
- Roger Kao, M.D.
- Cynthia Leung, M.D.
- Scott D. Levenson, M.D.
- Edward Onuma, M.D.
- Daniel Rengstorff, M.D.
- James D. Torosis, M.D.
- Rahul Verma, M.D.
- Vicky W. Yang, M.D.
All physicians are independent practitioners and not employees of the Hospital.