Emergency Department Facts
- Emergency Department physicians are board certified in emergency medicine and are members of California Emergency Physicians Medical Group (CEP), the leading provider of staffing, management, and consulting services in California since 1975.
- More than 250 medical specialists, such as orthopedists, Obstetrics/Gynecology specialists, and cardiologists are available for consultation.
- Our entire staff, from receptionists and nurses to X-ray technicians, works diligently to provide high quality, compassionate care to all patients.
- Collectively, our Emergency Department nurses have spent more than 50 years providing superior care to all patients.
- Sequoia Hospital Emergency Department never contracts with temporary nursing agencies, which means that our nurses have strong ties to the hospital and community.
- The Emergency Department is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The Emergency Department accepts all insurances.