Innovative Advances in Urology
Chris Threatt, MD, Urology
Urology Services at Sequoia Hospital is dedicated to using the latest diagnostic and therapeutic technologies to treat diseases affecting the urinary system. At Sequoia, we understand that urological diseases can have a big impact on your comfort and confidence during social events and intimate moments. We are here to help. We treat a variety of conditions including:
- Female incontinence is a common problem. New therapies at Sequoia include non-surgical and minimally invasive treatments for incontinence or frequent urination.
- Sequoia offers the most comprehensive kidney stone management in the Bay Area. In most cases, you will be seen and treated the same day. Some ER patients are treated and stone-free in as little as 4 hours.
- Sequoia now offers new treatment options for issues of the prostate, including less invasive forms of therapy such as laser vaporization for prostate urinary obstruction.
- A new treatment for prostate cancer and kidney (renal) cancer is now available at Sequoia Hospital- da Vinci S Surgical System
- Approximately 30 million American men suffer from erectile dysfunction. Various treatment options are now available, from oral therapies to the current advances in the penile prosthesis.
Watch Dr. Dieter Bruno, Medical Director of Robotic Surgery, discuss the latest latest trends in men and women's urological health and the da Vinci robotic surgery system:
Physicians specializing in new treatment options for erectile dysfunction are:
Chris Threatt, MD
Dieter Bruno, MD
All physicians are independent practitioners and not employees of the Hospital.