Our mission sets a clear focus for our work. Our values define how we carry out the mission. Our vision demands that we consistently and effectively live up to both.
The mission of Sequoia Hospital, as a part of Dignity Health, is to promote healing and wellness in partnership with physicians by providing compassionate, quality, cost-effective care to meet the identified needs of the communities we serve, with special consideration for the poor and underserved.
- Dignity: Respecting the inherent value and worth of each person.
- Collaboration: Working together with people who support common values and vision to achieve shared goals.
- Justice: Advocating for social change and acting in ways that promote respect for all persons and demonstrates compassion for our sisters and brothers who are powerless.
- Stewardship: Cultivating the resources entrusted to us to promote healing and wellness.
- Excellence: Exceeding expectations through teamwork and innovation.
Sequoia Hospital will be a nationally recognized healthcare leader and the preferred healthcare provider and employer for our community. Sequoia Hospital will deliver outstanding, individualized, and clinically excellent care in partnership with patients, families and caregivers.
Read more about the Mission, Vision & Values of Dignity Health.